- VOC compliant coatings are required
- Schedule is tight and no time for drying delays
- Facility is occupied and won’t tolerate offensive odors
- Budget won’t allow two coats waterbase + extra labor
- Clean floor with Tie Tack or Hardwood Floor Cleaner.
- Abrade floor with 180 grit 3M™ Hookit II discs attached to 3M™ Surface Prep Pads (SPP) until completely deglossed.
- Vacuum dust and then tack floor with water-dampened towels until clean (no mineral spirits).
- Apply with a lightweight T-bar @ 400 sq.ft./gallon with no pressure to handle. FastTrak will appear white when applied, but will dry clear.
- Solids: 50%
- VOCs: <100 g/L
- Flash Point: N/A
- Solvent: Water, Glycol
- Shelf Life: 1 year
- Only apply when floor temp is between 70°F and 90°F.
- Apply evenly and avoid puddling for best curing results
- The key to a successful recoat is to achieve a smooth
abraded surface on which to apply the top coat.
Available in 5 gallon containers