- Low VOC less then 275
- Not flammable: Flash Point greater than 102˚ F
- Easy to apply; low viscosity; great flow and leveling
- Clear formula will never amber paint or graphics
- Extremely scratch and scuff resistant; better than any water or oil-based product, including UV cured finishes.
- No waiting! Play on the floor the day after coating
- Open time 20-30 minutes wet edge
- Years before refinish is necessary
- No sidebonding
PoloPlaz PoloKey High Solids Clear Gym Finish
Toughest PoloPlaz Finish Ever Made
PoloKey is formulated to withstand even the most demanding gym floor conditions. At 61% solids and low viscosity, PoloKey is ideal for recoats and new installations or resands. Its crystal clear film will never amber game lines or logos so your white lines stay white.
When summer schedules run tight, choose PoloKey for a quick turnaround. Resume play in just 24-36 hours after coating is dried without the worry of scuffing or scratching the floor. PoloKey is the toughest product in the PoloPlaz lineup so your floors continue to look great even after a year of heavy play. With a VOC limit below 275 g/L, PoloKey is the perfect choice for LEED projects and discerning architects.
|VOC||275 g/L (less exempt solvents)|
|Flash Point||>102˚ F|
|Dry Time||3 hours|
|Cure Time (80%)||24 hours – Full Cure 2 days|
|Open Time||30 min|