Prep & Application
- Ensure the sealer has been thoroughly abraded and deglossed.
- Vacuum dust and tack with water.
- Once floor has completely dried, tape game lines. Eliminate airflow on floor during application.
- Stir paint well before use and apply with a 1/4” roller or brush @ 500 sf/gal. Resume airflow once paint has become tack-free.
- If second paint coat is needed, apply as soon as the first coat is dry enough to walk on without any sticking or tackiness (usually 4 hours). It may be necessary to abrade the first coat of paint to ensure proper wetting of the second coat. If so, use a 3M SPP with 180 or 220 strips.
- Degloss all areas evenly.
- Before top coating with PoloPlaz Express or Dominator finish, the paint must be abraded in the same manner as listed above.
Available in 1Quart, 1 Gallon, and 5 Gallon Containers
All colors shown are approximations. Final results may vary. For exact color matches please contact us.