PoloPlaz Fast Break Paint
The only game line paint designed specifically for gym floors.
Fast Break is an oil-based game line and graphic arts paint for horizontal surfaces, specifically designed to be used with PoloPlaz World Class Finish and Seal, World Class 450, Magnum Low VOC, and NSB Sealer. This is not pre-packaged wall paint. Fast Break paints are made to perform on sports floors and provide excellent adhesion to the topcoat. We manufacture our own paints and have the fastest shipping in the industry. Our team will even match custom colors and ship directly to the job site.
- Because of the high urethane content, Fast Break Paint dries like a finish , eliminating costly drying delays.
- With its high pigment concentration, Fast Break Paint provides excellent coverage (hide) in most cases.
- Excellent hardness and low viscosity, Fast Break Paint will apply evenly and dry to a thin film.
- Allows for “breaking” at the cracks to reduce chipping and peeling.
- Screen floor with 120 or 150 grit.
- Tack with water and allow to dry.
- Tape lines.
- Apply paint at 500 sf/gal.
- Peel tape and allow edges to dry.
- Abrade and apply top coats.
- Solids: 67% – 70%
- VOC’s: <450 g/L
- Flash Point: > 101 F
- Solvent: Petroleum Distillates
- Shelf Life: 6 Months Maximum
- Apply with brush or 1/4 inch nap roller.
- Control temperature and humidity in facility to avoid excessive wood movement.
Available in 1 Quart, 1 Gallon, and 5 Gallon Containers
All colors shown are approximations. Final results may vary. For exact color matches, please contact us.
|Dry Time||12 hours|
|Coverage||500 sq ft/gal|
|Open Time||10 min|