PoloPlaz Primero Low VOC
PoloPlaz Primero is an incredibly fast curing polyurethane that is tougher than waterbornes or moisture cures. Using acid cure now? Leave the smell behind and take durability to the next level with Primero.
Faster Cure = Fewer Callbacks. Primero delivers reliable overnight drying even in poor conditions and reaches a greater hardness in three days than other finishes ever reach.
- Compatible with most applicators:
- Roller, lambswool, brush, etc.
- Apply with 1/4” nap roller to eliminate lap marks
- Spread Rate: 500 sq.ft./gal
- Solids: 42 – 46%
- VOC’s: <275 g/L
- Solvent: Mineral Spirits (Petroleum Distillates)
- Shelf Life: 1 year unopened
- Available In: 1 and 5 gallon containers
- Great for new installation, resands, or screen and recoats
- Excellent flow without streaking or bubbling
- Resume use of floor in 72 hours
Tip: Roller application may be used to prevent stop marks and streaking. Remember that rolling a floor should be very quiet. If your roller is making a sticking or smacking noise, then you need more finish on the roller. Also, stir well before applying.
Available in 1 Gallon, and 5 Gallon Containers
|Dry Time||12 hrs|
|Cure Time (80%)||48 hours|
|Open Time||15 min|
|Sward Hardness||Pencil 2H|